The kickstart

 Hello friends,

Strange time, isn't it? As I recall, last year around this time I was waiting for my MBA-CET results. We wrote emails, conducted mass tweet campaigns just to get a confirmation about the result dates. Another activity that  I indulged in, was watching Ramayan on TV and recollecting how badly I did in my CET attempt and as I sit on my desk writing the first post of this blog, today marks the 11th month to 23rd May, which was the result day. 

Sorry to say but in your case, matters are different. The way I see it is that conditions are the same for everyone. This is a level playing field even now, so why bother? The key is to keep going. I sometimes wonder what, I could have done if I were in your shoes. One of my childhood friends and a CET aspirant, messaged me today morning:

"Hey, why don't you start a blog on how to crack CET?"  

That is when I realized that this was indeed a good idea, since November last year, I have been getting calls, messages, Dms on various social media platforms, from aspirants like you.

They ask me about my preparation strategy, mocks taken by me, how did I handle pressure on the D-day, What separated me from others etc. I have been responding to these queries religiously. 

However, I noticed that many times your queries are on similar lines, while sometimes some of you ask something so profound and important that I feel every aspirant should read it. That is the reason why I would be devoting half an hour everyday towards this blog.

The ultimate motive is to help you guys. Even if one person gets value from these posts, I would consider this mission accomplished.  

My name is Yashrajsingh Rajput, currently pursuing MMS from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of management studies, Mumbai. While you may know me personally or you might have stumbled upon this blog accidentally or through a friend- I hope that the time you devote in reading content here would be beneficial in your preparation.

Your feedback, comments would be really important in this journey, because these would decide what I write in my posts.

All the best and Thank you !!!


Comments

  1. This is such a nice initiative !!!
    Looking forward to your insights. Thank you Yash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great initiative

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice intention for every aspirant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey yashraj I am a repeater having scored>99 percentile last year I graduated 2020 took a year drop and due to unforeseen circumstances these times,I have stopped giving mocks at all and the growing anxiety has taken a toll on my mental health ,how do you suppose I should get back on track?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even I had taken a drop after my graduation in 2019, so I can totally understand the hardship and struggle. Conditions this year are even more difficult, but I feel it is important to keep that motivation up. You have already come a long way, you just cant mellow down now. Take a small 1 week break, spend some time with family and replan with a fresh approach, in the end its all about the perspective. Attack one weakness at a time, and trust me, you have time- just make the most out of it. You are not alone, many aspirant's preparation is off track because of the delay. In the end, the one who handles this time perfectly, will attend lectures in JB. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To Each his Own

Solving MBACET Verbal like a Pro !!!